By entering this contest (the “Contest”), you represent and warrant that you have read, fully understand and agree to be bound by these Contest Rules. You further agree to be bound by the Contest decisions of Ride For Dad (RFD).
- This Contest is open to any person registering, either online or by mail for a 2020 Ride Alone Together or Ride For Dad Ride event within Canada.
- Contest is not open to persons under the age of 18;
- Contest is not open to employees of the RFD or the Prostate Cancer Fight Foundation, or to members of their immediate families;
iii. Contest is not open to residents of Quebec.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- To be eligible for the draw, registration must be received (either online or by electronic or post mail) by RFD within the Entry Period (as defined below).
- The prize is a Telus Technology package (package includes a iPad Gen 6 Basic and an iPhone XS 64GB); approx. value $1,400(the “Prize”). There will be one randomly selected winner for the package.
- RFD reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value if, for any reason, the Prize is no longer available.
- WINNER SELECTION:
- The Contest begins at 12:01am, January 1, 2020 and closes on October 5, at 11:59pm, 2020 PST. (the “Entry Period”).
- A random draw will be held in Ottawa on December 1, 2020. The potential prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
- The selected winner will be sent notification by mail, by telephone, and/or e-mail within one two weeks of the draw.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- In order to receive the Prize, the winner will be required to complete all of the following steps within 3 weeks of being contacted by RFD:
- The winner must correctly answer an unaided mathematical skill-testing question;
- The winner must provide RFD with satisfactory proof of eligible age and residence;
iii. The winner must sign an agreement granting RFD the unrestricted right to publish, without compensation, the winner’s name, picture, portrait, likeness, voice and ideas for advertising and promotional purposes; and
- The winner must execute an Indemnity and Full and Final Release, as provided by RFD.
If the Winner is ineligible, has provided inaccurate information to the Company, fails to complete any of the above-mentioned steps within the prescribed time, or otherwise fails to comply with these Contest Rules, said winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
- The winner must accept the Prize as awarded. There is no cash surrender value and the Prize is not refundable for any amount.
- The winner understands that Technology Package offered by a third party and RFD accepts no responsibility for the performance or failures of the third party involved. The prize winner is responsible for all activation, set-up, data or any costs associated with use or affiliated charges. The prize is for hardware only.
- THE SMALL PRINT:
- This Contest is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario.
- The RFD reserves the right to modify these Contest rules at any time, or to terminate or extend the Contest.
- The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest.
- This Contest is not intended for gambling.
- This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- All results posted are unofficial until the potential winner responds to notification and complies with the Contest conditions.
- RFD reserves the right to use any and all information related to the Contest, including information on contestants obtained through the Contest, for marketing purposes, unless prohibited by law.
- RFD is not responsible for the failure, for any reason whatsoever, of a potential winner to receive notification from RFD or for RFD not receiving potential winner’s response.
- If you do not wish to receive these communications, you may unsubscribe by contacting RFD. By unsubscribing, you will be disqualifying yourself from the Contest and you will no longer be eligible to win the Prize.