AFRICAN TOUR CONTEST RULES
By entering this contest (the “Contest”), you represent and warrant that you have read, fully understand and agree to be bound by these Contest Rules. You further agree to be bound by the Contest decisions of Ride For Dad (“RFD”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- This Contest is open to any registered RFD participant or registered fundraising “Champion” soliciting donations of $100.00 or more for the RFD within the entry period, EXCEPT:
- that this Contest is not open to persons under the age of 25;
- that this Contest is not open to employees of the RFD or the Prostate Cancer Fight Foundation, nor to members of their immediate families;
- that this Contest is not open to residents of Quebec.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- Every $100 raised by a person automatically gives them another entry in the draw.
- To be eligible for the draw, all donations must be received by RFD within the Entry Period (as defined below).
- The prize is the guided 15 day “Waterfalls and Wildlife” motorcycle tour package through Africa, for one person, organized by RENEDIAN ADVENTURES LTD. valued at approximately $12,000 CDN (the “Prize”).
- This Prize package consists of round trip economy airfare for one person from any Canadian International airline hub, and then, upon arrival, regular meals; accommodations; motorcycle rental and fuel; and transportation back to airport.
- This Prize is exchangeable for another Renedian expedition of equal or lesser value, with no cash refund of cost difference.
- This Prize package is not transferable. (If the prize were to be transferable, the recipient must meet the qualifications, sign our release forms and agree to our conditions)
- RFD reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value if, for any reason, the Prize is no longer available.
Not included: travel insurance; health insurance; personal effects and expenses; appropriate clothing and protective gear; licencing or pre-trip training; passport renewal or visa acquisition; layover expenses; airline upgrades; seat selection charges; baggage fees; in-flight meals; local taxis or airport transfers prior to departure; airport parking; any expenses incurred prior to boarding flight from a major Canadian international airline hub; alcoholic beverages; any supplemental excursions or trip extensions; optional upgrades; tips or gratuities.
- The Contest begins at 12:01am, Monday, January 1, 2020 and closes on Monday, October 5, 2020 at 11:59pm PST. (the “Entry Period”).
- A random draw will be held in Ottawa on December 15, 2020. The potential Prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
- The person selected will be sent notification by registered mail and/or e-mail within one week of the draw. The person selected may also be contacted by telephone.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- In order to receive the Prize, the winner will be required to complete all of the following steps within 3 weeks of being contacted by RFD:
- The winner must correctly answer an unaided mathematical skill-testing question;
- The winner must provide RFD with satisfactory proof of eligible age and residence;
- The winner must sign an agreement granting RFD the unrestricted right to publish, without compensation, the winner’s name, picture, portrait, likeness, voice and ideas for advertising and promotional purposes; and
- The winner must execute an Indemnity and Full and Final Release, as provided by RFD.
If the Winner is ineligible, has provided inaccurate information to the Company, fails to complete any of the above mentioned steps within the prescribed time, or otherwise fails to comply with these Contest Rules, said winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
- The winner must accept the Prize as awarded (subject to the exchange right set out above). There is no cash surrender value and the Prize is not refundable for any amount.
- The winner must accept one of the organized tour dates within 24 months of accepting the prize.
- The winner must agree to adhere to the tour rules, criteria, and guidelines set forth by Renedian Adventures Ltd.
- In order to participate in the tour, the winner must have a valid motorcycle driver’s licence and a valid passport with at least 6 months remaining before expiry date.
- The winner understands that the tour is offered and organized by a third party and RFD accepts no responsibility for the performance or failures of the third party, nor the transportation parties involved.
- THE SMALL PRINT
- This Contest is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario.
- The RFD reserves the right to modify these Contest rules at any time, or to terminate or extend the Contest.
- The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest.
- This Contest is not intended for gambling.
- This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- All results posted are unofficial until the potential winner responds to notification, and complies with the Contest conditions.
- RFD reserves the right to use any and all information related to the Contest, including information on contestants obtained through the Contest, for marketing purposes, unless prohibited by law. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you may unsubscribe by contacting RFD. By unsubscribing, you will be disqualifying yourself from the Contest and you will no longer be eligible to win the Prize.
- RFD is not responsible for the failure, for any reason whatsoever, of a potential winner to receive notification from RFD or for RFD not receiving potential winner’s response.