Saturday June 3, 2017 *Rain or Shine*
Ride Day Registration 8;00-10;00 a.m.
Kickstands Up 10:00 a.m. sharp
Registration is $30 or free with $100 or more in pledges
Cole Harbour Place, 51 Forrest Hills Parkway – Dartmouth – Nova Scotia
Donald MacPhail -902-434-4180-
Ryan O’Leary – 902-478-5740-
Please join us on June 3, 2017 for our Ride which includes a poker run, lunch, door prizes, and much more; all while helping raise money to fight prostate cancer for our local community
- First 150 registered riders receive a FREE Meal ticket & a gift bag,
- Police escorted parade through Cole Harbour 10:00 to 10:45 AM,
- First poker card is picked at Cole Harbour Place after the parade prior to heading out on the ride route,
- Closing Ceremonies/prize draws start at Cole Harbour Place at 3PM Sharp,
- Meals will be available at our lunch stop for a donation.
Friday, June 2, 2017, 4:00–8:00 p.m.,
Cole Harbour Place, 51 Forest Hills Parkway, Dartmouth
How Can I get Involved?
Halifax Gold Sponsor
Halifax Silver Sponsor
Halifax Bronze Sponsors